Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Thursday, December 18, 2014 5:54:43 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 10:05:23 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/18/2014 9:57 AM, Shadow wrote:
Amazing that with all that suffering, their health stats are
so much better than the USA's. They must be blessed by goD, or
something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mortality_rate
(kicks ass)

Or maybe someone needs to grow a brain, and throw out all that
old McCarthy propaganda. It went moldy ages ago.
[]'s

Note that due to differences in reporting, these numbers may not be
comparable across countries; while the WHO recommendation is that all
children who show signs of life should be recorded as live births, in
many countries this standard is not followed, artificially lowering
their infant mortality rates relative to countries which follow those
standards.

If the McCarthy stuff is so wrong, why do Cubans
try to get to the US on boats,

Same reason Brazilians used to save for years to go to the US,
then come back when they realized life is easier here. Propaganda.

I see, so you think life in Cuba is better than in the USA. That's
easily proven wrong by international media, not just the US media
and facts.

All
our main newspapers, radios and TVs are American owned.

I would love to see a cite for that. I say you're lying.

We were fed
the story that all Americans made millions of dollars a year, hardly
worked at all, and had amazing toys. Internet killed all that. Very
few people emigrate now, and if they do, it's to hide dirty money.
(See Jose Serra, Fernando Henrique Cardoso, Aecio Neves, Marina Silva,
Joaquim Barbosa, Gilmar Mendes, Daniel Dantas (the TrueCrypt guy) and
countless other criminals that have illegal accounts there).

emigration having assets invested in the USA

And what exactly would the purpose of this alleged USA propaganda
campaign be? To encourage Brazil to move here? Good grief.

but we've not had many US try to go to Cuba?

From what I heard, that's illegal. You will get shot by the
coastguard. The American defense system is quite efficient.
[]'s
--

Total nonsense. Americans are visiting Cuba regularly, illegally, and
no one is shooting them. And almost all of them get away with it, without

Perhaps you'd like to share some cites of the US Coast Guard gunning down
people on their way to Cuba, or anywhere else. I can give you examples of
Cuba killing Americans in international waters, executing political opponents,
throwing people in jail for long terms for their politics, etc.