Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On 12/18/2014 08:22 AM, trader_4 wrote:

snipped

Read it but there was nothing you said that ****ed me off enough to
comment on

Saudia Arabia is where Osama Bin Laden came from...those kind of friends
we don't need. Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
Like I said "**** em"

Following that logic, if some American terrorist winds up committing
a terrorist act in the UK, then the UK should tell us the same thing.

Funny but I don't seem to recall American terrorists attacking the UK

(shrug)

Yes, we should tell Saudia Arabia to go **** itself.

By us believing the HUGE lie that they are are friends we are screwing
ourselves big time. The worst enemies are those who have a big smile on
their face. At least the nazis had nice arm bands to identify themselves.

911 was the biggest attack on the US since Pearl Harbor.

The US should have addressed the problem immediately and in no uncertain
terms.