Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 09:09:03 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 12/17/2014 11:08 PM, wrote:
Didn't see anyone starving - the bare necessities are provided -
along with totally free health care and education. The average Cuban
does not live well, but they do better than just survive.

http://www.csmonitor.com/1995/0612/12062.html

The Christian Science Monitor

June 12, 1995

HAVANA — LAURA FRAILE ROMERO holds open a tattered coin purse to reveal
a few small coins and a 10-peso bill.

"Do you think I can make it to the end of the month on that?" she asks.
"The truth is, I go to bed hungry at night."

Amazing that with all that suffering, their health stats are
so much better than the USA's. They must be blessed by goD, or
something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mortality_rate
(kicks ass)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy
(a draw)

Or maybe someone needs to grow a brain, and throw out all that
old McCarthy propaganda. It went moldy ages ago.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012