Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Air powered booster pump?

On Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:34:26 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Steve W." wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Uh, show me how to hang blinds with a drill press please, sir. g
Or drill thru trim into the siding on a house to hang it. Yup,
their
rowdy kids tore it off while running around the house chasing each
other, so I screwed them on for the owner. With Liquid Nails
added,
in a couple cases. I truly wished to offer child rearing advice,
but
you know how that always goes over with negligent parents. What the
heck? It's job security, I guess.

--
The door of opportunity is marked "PUSH".
--anon

http://www.amazon.com/Wolfcraft-4525.../dp/B000JCIMEA

Um, Steve. How do you drill within 3/8" of the inner window sill with
one of those? I have one, BTW, and just used it 2 weeks ago on a
project, but can't use it blinds.

Those aren't much help on window trim. Great for installing door
latches, though.

Nah, _these_ are for doors: http://tinyurl.com/mof55zd I've never
had a bit of trouble when using one of those kits. I did have to
purchase a good bimetal saw for installing locks thru metal doors,
though.

(I just noticed the Subject. Have we hijacked it, or what?