Posted to alt.home.repair

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On 12/17/2014 6:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:27:55 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

Maybe go visit the hotel where Elian Gonzalez
works, since we sent him back?

We? Got a mouse in your pocket

It was the you libs that took him at gun point and deported him, a
child at the time. (Clinton & Janet Reno)

I vaguely remember a quote about "you might not
like him, but he's our president". Since we're
all getting along now, it's time to normalize
relations with the Tea Party, and resume living
within the US Constitution. We can normalize
relations with the NRA while we are being bold.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus