Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Air powered booster pump?

On Mon, 15 Dec 2014 06:21:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I'm using a connection from the gladhands, as that's the easiest.

No promises as to the accuracy of the gauge, it's certainly not a precision instrument. At least no more than the rest of the truck. And I would have to call a freightliner a small(very small) step better than an Intrashational.

So get a better gauge and pop a QD on the end so you can tell.

Found the following on ebay. Can anyone suggest what the tube/hoses and unidentified unit hooked to the amplifier is/does?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Haskel-air-a...04767 5.l2557

That listing is expired/unavailable. The header says it's a piloted
device, so you're probably looking at feedback and control tubes.

--
Obstacles are those frightful things you
see when you take your eyes off your goal.