Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Choosing a kitchen faucet

On 12/13/2014 11:10 AM, Joe Gwinn wrote:
Moen is my second choice. Two miles helps a lot, but no major faucet
manufacturer is close to me (in the Boston area).

All the major producers have a lifetime guarantee for residential use,
limited to five years for commercial use.

Joe Gwinn

I did not know that. When we renovated the condo 6 years ago we used a
mix of Moen and Delta. No problems with any yet except the soap pump in
the kitchen sink needs lube every few months. Moen only has their
offices here, I don't know where they have parts. I have always just
bought parts for Moan rather than get them under warranty and it's
always the cartridge.