Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Better start hoarding those 60-watt incandescents...

On 2014-12-12, Bob wrote:
The era of incandescent light bulbs will soon be extinguished forever.

Not in my house. When the federal thugs first started talking about
banning light bulbs I stocked up. We have pretty much a lifetime supply
in the basement of 40, 60, 75, and 100 watt bulbs as well as 50/100/150
three-ways. (We also do not use low-flow toilets or shower heads.)

They will soon come door to door, looking
for Jews ^h^h^h^h light bulbs. Resistance
is futile.

--
..
Christopher A. Young