Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Better start hoarding those 60-watt incandescents...

On 12/13/2014 3:50 PM, Roger Blake wrote:

An unintended side effect of this is snow will accumulate on the traffic
light lenses and block them from view. A friend of mine had an accident
due to this when someone ran a (snow-blocked) red light.

Someone came up with a small heater, so
that helps keep the snow off. Like the
old filament bulbs, but costs more.

First they came for the 100 watt light bulbs.
I didn't speak up; as I didn't use 100 watt light bulbs.

Then, they came for the 75 watt light bulbs.
I didn't speak up; as I didn't use 75 watt light bulbs.

Then, they came for the 60 watt light bulbs.
I didn't speak up; as I didn't use 60 watt light bulbs.

Then, they came for me.
And there was no one left to speak up for me.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus