Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makes clickingsounds

On 12/13/2014 10:48 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote, on Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:22:12 -0500:

Oddly, I have an old Champion catalog. No
such plug that I could find. Wish I was
more help.

Thanks for checking that out.
I have the newer manual from Generac (rev 1 instead of rev 0),
which corrects two of the three errors - but still specifies
the non-existent spark plug.

I'm pretty sure that the plug designation is a typo, but,
when I pull the old one, I'll know for sure so I'll let you
know.

Thanks for looking it up for me.

"Oh, that one? I threw away four
of them last week...."

I do have some old plugs. My guess, it's
fairly close to some thing that's for
sale near you.

--
..