Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Welcome back to the Dark Ages, and a Future of Stupidity !!!!(AKA - Incandescent Prohibition)

On 12/13/2014 5:31 AM, wrote:
Several years ago, they banned the 100w incandescent bulbs, and reading
became more difficult. Next the 75w incan... bulb was banned, and
people had to curtail their bed time reading, or their eyes would hurt.
In 2015, the 60w and 40w incan.... bulbs will be banned, and we will
once again enter the dark ages, whereas the 25w and smaller bulbs will
barely exceed the illumination of the candles used in the past. Reading
will cease, and the minds of Americans will stop learning. We will once
again enter the age of stupidity, while eye doctors will become the most
demanded professionals. Yet, students in the optic medical profession
will fail their studies, not being able to do their homework after the
sun sets.

Welcome back to the Dark Ages, and a Future of Stupidity !!!!

And, it's all W Bush's fault, some how?

Hey, maybe with any luck, we can double
daylight saving time, and have an extra
two hours of daylight every 24 hours.