Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Better start hoarding those 60-watt incandescents...

Pavel314 writes:

On Friday, December 12, 2014 2:07:33 PM UTC-5, Bob wrote:
The era of incandescent light bulbs will soon be extinguished forever.
Beginning Jan. 1, 60-watt and 40-watt incandescent bulbs will start to disappear from store shelves.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novasco...l-burn-no-more

I bought a gross of 100, 60, and 40 when they started banning them, which should last my lifetime.

I just bought a couple of 40 and 60 watt LEDs.

I would not be surprised if _each_ of those bulbs lasts my lifetime.

Beautiful light quality and no more bulb changing.
What's not to like?

--
Dan Espen