Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe gwinn Joe gwinn is offline

Default Choosing a kitchen faucet

I'm looking for a new kitchen faucet, to replace the mistake I bought a
year ago, that now leaks from a pinhole in the spout (which appears to
be die metal).

Requirements:

Single lever, like original Delta.

All water-contact components either brass or stainless steel (excluding
seals). This includes the spout.

Have a separate side sprayer. (I have a 4-hole stainless steel sink.)

Polished chrome finish.

Be large enough for the sink, but not huge (like those things used for
granite counters).

What I've found so far:

American Standard "Reliance" model 4205.001.002.

Delta model 175-DST.

Moen Commercial model 8707 (can be had with 9" or 12" spout, but 12"
seems too long).

Questions:

What experience do people have with these and/or competing faucets?

What similar products not listed are there?

Joe Gwinn