Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makesclicking sounds

Terry Coombs wrote, on Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:40:24 -0600:

Get a Wix filter , they're the best in the business - Fram is crap . A
bunch of the guys on the Sportster email list cut a bunch of filters up and
analyzed the type/quantity/quality of the components . Wix came out on top ,
and I've never used anything else since . FWIW , NAPA Gold filters are made
by Wix .

I'm sorry didn't see this until I came back from the store.

I bought the Bosch 3330 filter instead:
https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8583/1...9dc07783_b.jpg

And I had to guess which spark plug to use, so I guessed that they
didn't mean R12YC but perhaps they had meant RC12YC?