Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:56:57 PM UTC-8, iggy wrote:

5. That said, Ohio Brush does not seem to be at the pinnacle of its
success and, I presume, has seen better days in its past 135 years.

Ohio Brush had been declining for many years under Tom Gardner "leadership".

As I correctly pointed out many times over the last few years, Tom Gardner didn't understand the value of selling. The Ohio Brush website hadn't received an update for 14 years, Ohio Brush had no distributors in SoCal, etc.

Tom Gardner destroyed Ohio Brush so badly that all the remained were the manufacturing assets. Besides the assets, the business was worthless.

Tom Gardner is so broke he's living off his wife's Social Security.

For many years Tom Gardner has pretended to be a successful business owner. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Tom Gardner is a serial liar and an incompetent businessman. I've know it for years and I've said it for years while dip****s like you, slow eddy, Larry Jackass and Mark Wieber tired to claim otherwise.