Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makes clickingsounds

On 12/12/2014 10:49 AM, Smarty wrote:

Danny,
There is a forum devoted to Generac service and attended regularly by
many Generac technicians. I am guessing you may have a leaking rubber
bellows connecting the air filter chamber to the carburetor, a common
problem, causing poor fuel/air ratio and rough starting and stalling, etc.

Good luck!
Smarty

See the website:

http://www.zillerelectric.com/forums...splay.php?f=15

Now, there's a nuts and bolts man. Much like the
bad carb gaskets I've seen over the years.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus