Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Generac 8Kw generator balky start and transfer switch makesclicking sounds

Danny D. wrote, on Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:19:01 +0000:

I'm trying to upload to flickr, but it's timing out.
(need a good temporary no-registration video upload site)
Note: I'm not sure why a puny 13 second video is 25 MB.

Since Flickr kept timing out on the 25MB 13-second iPad MOV,
I converted it to a 500KB M4V using Handbrake on Linux.

I wasn't sure what format to convert it to, but that seems
to have uploaded to Flickr.

I usually "view source" to find the URL to post for you,
but this HTML source is different than for a photo, so,
let me know if this URL works for you:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/98287134@N02/15382730574