Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
McAvity McAvity is offline

Default Tom Gardner Runs Ohio Brush Into The Ground

On 12-Dec-14 1:59 PM, Tim Wescott wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2014 08:37:05 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

On 12/11/2014 8:24 AM, wrote:
Congratulations on your successful transition into semi-retirement in
a tough industry and "interesting financial times".
Wishing you good health and a Merry Christmas and happy 2015.

Thanks, I'm happy that the product line I developed will continue and
was sought after by three companies! I didn't get filthy rich but I can
retire fairly comfortably. I've been looking to retire for a few years
now.

Somehow, that doesn't sound like "running it into the ground".

I'm still trying to turn my business into something more than a gilt
frame around me, so that when I retire I'll have something to sell that's
worth spit.

So -- congratulations from me, too, and feel free to brush off any
criticism you get.

("Brush." Get it? Yuk yuk yuk.)

I guess Tom's success has made that Wanquer fellow "bristle" with envy......