Chuck

Default Toxic wood

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:51:22 -0500, "Kevin"
hurled these words of wisdom into the ether:

Late to this thread but was wondering if there isn't some creme that could
be applied to skin surface that would provide some protection? Ideally it
would go on, dry and wash off fairly easy with soap and water.

I've never used a barrier cream for it, but if you're reaction isn't
severe, it might be worth a try. It's just easier for me to avoid it,
because there are so many other woods I can turn with no problem.

-
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(dot)com
ANTI-SPAM Sig - Remove NOSPAM from email to reply

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget