Posted to rec.woodworking
John McCoy John McCoy is offline

Default Woodcraft

"Bob La Londe" wrote in
:

Well, they have now charged my credit card. For the full amount for
four (4) leaves, and $125 for shipping. I've only received one (1)
leaf and it was shipped AFTER I notified them to cancel the order.

Ship it back. Tell your credit card company the order for
qty 4 was cancelled, the shipment of qty 1 was obviously an
error on Woodcraft's part, you expect Woodcraft to reverse
the charges and you refuse to pay. Your credit card company
should back you up on that.

Woodcraft should also reimburse you for the cost of shipping
it back, but you might have to eat that.

John