Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Woodcraft Again

On Fri, 05 Dec 2014 21:07:02 -0800, Electric Comet wrote:

I haven't followed this entirely. Whenever I buy online I pay the total
for everything at checkout. Did they leave the freight charges off
because they didn't know where the items would be shipping from?

IIRC, the website offered free shipping for everything over some amount
at that time. I checked the website when Bob first asked about it. I
suspect someone forgot to include the disclaimer for heavy stuff.

Bob, forget the phone. Send a letter (proof of delivery) addressed to
the president of the company explaining the problem. That usually gets
results from almost any company.