Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default car auxhilliary heater

In article , fred
wrote:
Sigh. Your description of a large lump of aluminium was never correct..

Sigh but my claim of the existence of this device was correct and your
claim that it didn't exist was wrong.

**********

From: Dave Plowman (News)
Subject: car auxhilliary heater
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:05
Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y

Never heard of that one.

**********

I never claimed to know the ins and outs of the device or how it
worked. I just said I remembered seeing one on an options list and
remembering that the description included a reference to a large piece
of aluminium.

Well, you managed to remember one bit wrong but insist the other bit is
right?

Perhaps I was incorrect in how I remembered how it worked
but the point here is not that my memory may have failed on that but
that you with you were completely wrong in stating it didn't exist, no
matter how it worked.

For something to exist other than in a catalogue, someone somewhere would
have to have seen one. And despite some research, I can't find any
evidence of anyone who has. But then you probably believe the MPG etc
claims in advertising blurb too...

You have spent your postings denying the existence of this because you
had never heard of it, because your buddies on some forum had never
heard it, because It didn't exist on any of the 'fully loaded' BMWs you
have owned, (an amusing statement)Even when BMW UK confirmed its
existence you still continued to deny it.

You think you've had reply from the Technical Director (or whatever) of
BMW?

--
*Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.