Maxprop

Default Oneway remote switch problems

"W2ZR" wrote in message

I've attempted to ignite a small reservoir of the stuff, without

success.

Yeah but does the residue it leaves conduct electricity well?

That was my question when someone recommended it to me years ago. It does,
apparently, or at the very least does nothing to impede the flow of
electrons. In fact it's recommended for use in electrical and RF
connections by those who manufacture them. I've used it for a great many
such applications, including 2M mobile antenna connections (base to whip)
and all SO-239s, BNCs and N-type connectors.

Max