Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default And now we have foreign exchange apprentices.

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 28/11/14 20:21, Andrew Mawson wrote:
"ARW" wrote in message ...

Bugger me sideways with a baguette.

What daft **** sends a non english speaking apprentice over to the UK
for a couple of weeks foreign exchange experience? It said that he
spoke fluent English on the paperwork.

And it's a long time since I saw someone light a cig up in a customers
house.

There's an established procedure for this non communication. Speak
LOUDLY and SLOWLY to Johnny Foreigner

Andrew

And gesticulate avidly in front of them...

It's working.

I was in charge of him again to today. So I thought "**** it" and gave him
my Knipex snips and left him to wire up a couple of sockets. All done with
out speaking to each other and done really well. The only other person in
the room was from Newcastle and neither of us understood what he said.

--
Adam