Nobody

Default Oneway remote switch problems

Yeah...did that a couple of times...but it's failing nore & more often.
I'm thinking that maybe the contacts in the switch(s) are getting worn.
I do a lot of boxes & things that require fitting...so...it gets used
quite a bit...lotta start/stop.

In any case, shoulda contacted Oneway first. They're shipping new
switches at no cost. Great lathes...class company.

Thanks,

randy

william_b_noble wrote:
it may be dust - try compressed air and clean them out
"randy Rhine" wrote in message

Hi,

Anybody ever have any problems with the (add-on) remote switch for the
Oneway lathe? Mine is starting to fail. Was wondering if they've been
able to get replacement switches at a local electronic place.

And...yeah...before anybody suggestes it, I'm putting a call into Oneway
in the morning. But hoping I can find the switches locally...both for
speed and because Oneway seems to add a healthy mark-up.

thanks,

randy