Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Todesco Art Todesco is offline

Default Gasoline prices? OT

On 11/28/2014 7:54 PM, IGot2P wrote:
Just curious what gasoline prices are around the country. In SE Iowa the
price for the most common grade (ethanol, 10% I think) is currently $2.609.

I used to use the MSN for local gas prices on the PC. A great site,
however, they've not eliminated it. I've used Gas Buddy on the Android
phone, but don't really like the way it works. But, Gas Buddy on the PC
that something that's almost as good as the MSN thing at:
http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx
You can zoom in really close and it give individual station prices. You
can also put in your zip code and get stations really close to home ...
save the link and you can always easily return. Yesterday, I took my son
the the Greenville-Spartanville airport and saw gas as low as 2.45 in SC.

---