Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is that a sister city of Bakersville, CA?

Gunner Asch on Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:30:29 -0800

Its a very nice and rather
beautiful city. Its laid out well, roadways are good and it takes very
little effort to travel around in good time. People are friendly,
multiracial and rather conservative politically. They are also very
pro-gun, with the issuance of CCW on a "shall issue" basis.

This is good. Bbbut, it's in Fort Stinkin' Desert, sir.
Too damned hot, iffen ya ask me.

It got UP to 71 yesterday. I weeding and cleaning up the shop and it
was rather nice out there. Little breeze, full sun...71

Today its 69 at 2:30 pm

No snow either (Grin)

We've had "what local meteorologists call a Modified Arctic Front,
our region has been hit with plummeting temperatures, low humidities,
and very strong northerly winds,..."
So it is clear and cold, 20 degrees and dropping. At least the
rain has stopped. B-) For a while.
--
pyotr filipivich