Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is that a sister city of Bakersville, CA?

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 14:30:29 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sat, 29 Nov 2014 07:24:37 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:
This is good. Bbbut, it's in Fort Stinkin' Desert, sir.
Too damned hot, iffen ya ask me.

It got UP to 71 yesterday. I weeding and cleaning up the shop and it
was rather nice out there. Little breeze, full sun...71

Um, I was referring to the 4+ months you can't go outside without a
hat, oven gloves, SPF50 lotion, and a respirator on down there.
giggle

Today its 69 at 2:30 pm

We got up to 51 today (49 this morning, kinda boring).

No snow either (Grin)

We had some drizzles overnight, but just sun and clouds alternating
all day here. 2mph with 4mph gusts, nice and quiet.

--
Believe nothing.
No matter where you read it,