Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson[_3_] Jon Anderson[_3_] is offline

Default Locking small Nylon nuts

On 11/28/2014 11:43 PM, Leon Fisk wrote:

Which product were you thinking of for this application? I'm not the
original poster but would like to have something like that around to
use now and then. Was it one of the VC- models towards the bottom of
that page maybe?

Hmm, didn't know they had such an extensive line. I bought whatever one
MSC carries. Gotta head off to work in a few minutes, no time to look it
up on MSC, but it was either VC3, 4, or 5. Came in the glass bottle with
brush. Have a bottle, in storage, 7700 miles away, be a while before I
can check it...

It's good stuff, especially for fasteners one doesn't want to move, but
might need adjustment now and then.

Jon