Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UMAX

In article ,
Keefiedee wrote:
To be honest, what impressed me most was the very obviously increased
temperature of the water in the radiators.

Like turning up the boiler temperature?

I am well aware that it would be very difficlt to assess actual energy
savings.

Very simple. You check gas usage.

My view was that you can't go far wrong for £3.99 unless there are any
snags, which so far there don't seem to be, and no-one has suggested
any. However, I understand Carshalton College did a full assessment
and came up with the 10 to 12% figure.

Perhaps you could provide a link?

BTW, are you simply a satisfied customer or involved with this product in
some way?

--
*Upon the advice of my attorney, my shirt bears no message at this time

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.