Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UMAX

On Friday, November 28, 2014 8:43:39 AM UTC, Keefiedee wrote:
To be honest, what impressed me most was the very obviously increased temperature of the water in the radiators. I am well aware that it would be very difficlt to assess actual energy savings. My view was that you can't go far wrong for £3.99 unless there are any snags, which so far there don't seem to be, and no-one has suggested any. However, I understand Carshalton College did a full assessment and came up with the 10 to 12% figure.

Keith

A change in rad temp would not result even if it did what it claims. As for going far wrong, I reckon you've gone 3.99 wrong.

NT