Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Indiana yard sale that might be of interest...

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:59:48 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:43:34 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Why, the portable bidet? That has Tawm's name all over it.
Lezzies love those.

Ig gets the "harvested pieces copper pipe."

What does a "125 pound air tank" hold? (besides air, s/a)

He was a dabbler, wot?

Hey, what's the word on sending that forgotten box of goodies?
(3 or 4 emails, no answers)

???

Ive sent at last 3 emails off responding.

When I can afford to box up and ship some 60 or so lbs of gear in a
wooden crate..you will get it. Which isnt anytime soon. You may have
noticed I was here all last week and here all this week. No income
for 2 weeks makes Mark a broke boy.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke