Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Indiana yard sale that might be of interest...

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 02:43:34 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Why, the portable bidet? That has Tawm's name all over it.
Lezzies love those.

Ig gets the "harvested pieces copper pipe."

What does a "125 pound air tank" hold? (besides air, s/a)

He was a dabbler, wot?

Hey, what's the word on sending that forgotten box of goodies?
(3 or 4 emails, no answers)

--
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11/26/2014 4:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

If you're close, jump on that "Vintage Pooper Scooper" for me,
could be some real value there.
Mikek

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Why, the portable bidet? That has Tawm's name all over it.
Lezzies love those.

Ig gets the "harvested pieces copper pipe."

What does a "125 pound air tank" hold? (besides air, s/a)

He was a dabbler, wot?

Hey, what's the word on sending that forgotten box of goodies?
(3 or 4 emails, no answers)

???

Ive sent at last 3 emails off responding.

When I can afford to box up and ship some 60 or so lbs of gear in a
wooden crate..you will get it. Which isnt anytime soon. You may have
noticed I was here all last week and here all this week. No income
for 2 weeks makes Mark a broke boy.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:31:59 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 11/26/2014 4:43 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Indiana - Lafayette / West Lafayette

http://tippecanoe.craigslist.org/gms/4773693687.html

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke

If you're close, jump on that "Vintage Pooper Scooper" for me,
could be some real value there.
Mikek

Im in California.

---

PJ O'Rourke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Hey, what's the word on sending that forgotten box of goodies?
(3 or 4 emails, no answers)

???

Ive sent at last 3 emails off responding.

Really? I haven't seen them, nor were they in the trash when I
emptied it. Sending to above DCOM address, or HAGH?
I'm getting the joke emails, but not replies? WhuffoHowcome?

When I can afford to box up and ship some 60 or so lbs of gear in a
wooden crate..you will get it. Which isnt anytime soon. You may have
noticed I was here all last week and here all this week. No income
for 2 weeks makes Mark a broke boy.

Suckage! I've had 3 hours work this week so far, too, with nothing
scheduled for the future week, but I get to pay the dentist $1,100 for
a new crown on Dec 8th. CareCredit cards help avoid the ghastly
legalized usury the CC companies get nowadays.

--
"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force.
Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
--George Washington
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Hey, what's the word on sending that forgotten box of goodies?
(3 or 4 emails, no answers)

???

Ive sent at last 3 emails off responding.

Really? I haven't seen them, nor were they in the trash when I
emptied it. Sending to above DCOM address, or HAGH?
I'm getting the joke emails, but not replies? WhuffoHowcome?

I reply to whatever message I get from you and everyone else. I dont
do anything other than the defaults...shrug

When I can afford to box up and ship some 60 or so lbs of gear in a
wooden crate..you will get it. Which isnt anytime soon. You may have
noticed I was here all last week and here all this week. No income
for 2 weeks makes Mark a broke boy.

Suckage! I've had 3 hours work this week so far, too, with nothing
scheduled for the future week, but I get to pay the dentist $1,100 for
a new crown on Dec 8th. CareCredit cards help avoid the ghastly
legalized usury the CC companies get nowadays.

Thats why Im still driving the wifes $100 minivan and not the Ranger
of the E350. Between buying food/clothes and nessities for the "home
group" (six people including myself..and 14 dogs)..I had to send the
van into the shop a week ago. Didnt cost me anything as it turned
out..but I spent money trying to fix it before I took it in in
dispair.... (vacuum ) plug had disintergrated on the back of the
engine and it was sucking air and fuel) Runs great now.

And I STILL havent got that 18' Windrose sailboat home yet. And I
paid the last payment on it in October. A total of $300 in 4 payments
over 3 months. And the baby is still sitting out in
Hemet...sigh...snivel..whimper...cold and alone..unloved....

PJ O'Rourke