Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT -- car door locks need lubrication

On 2014-11-09, Oren wrote:

toilet paper. Wrapped a bunch around the lock and set fire with a
match.

Howzabout you morons buying a can of graphite suspended in a solvent.
Napa auto stores carries 'em. Douche yer locks with the
graphite/solvent, then wait for the solvent to evaporate. No more
frozen locks. And yes, it gets cold, here. I've seen my locks work
fine at 30 deg F below zero. That's 50 deg F below freezing.

nb

Uh, isn't that 62 degrees below freezing?

Who is the moron now?

Jeff

I may print that one out. Much too good.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus