Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Barry Bucknall: the Father of DIY

On 25/11/2014 19:26, charles wrote:
I still have a small real Yankee screwdriver and a large imitation one. I
used the small one last week. It gets to places a power drill cannot reach.

I have a full Yankee and a Stanley Handyman. Put a blind up with the
handyman at the weekend, and used the Yankee to assemble some flatpack
at work a few weeks ago (1)

I'll admit I did cheat and use a power drill for most of the screws!

Andy
--
Can't possibly have been a good use of the company's money to have a
bunch of engineers building their own desks