Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Woodcraft - Vendor

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:47:20 -0700, "Bob La Londe"
wrote:

I need a few cast iron saw extensions for a project. The SawStop ones claim
to be ground to within .0001. (I will be surprised if they really are, but
very pleased.)

Rockler has them for less, but after the heavy freight charge they are much
more expensive to my door.

Woodcraft shows basic shipping as free saving substantially on the net cost.
Other than the 7-10 day lead time per Woodcraft are there any issues with
Woodcraft?

FYI: This is for a metalworking project.

As an alternative thought...give Leigh Knudson as MarMachine a call
and see what he has. He purchased a ****load of NOS table saw carts
with wheels still in the boxes and I believe there were a number of
table extensions as well.

949-294=2171

http://www.ebay.com/sch/catruckman$aol-com/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Or check ebay....or..built your own