Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sailboat crap / was: Bunch of sailboats this week...some killerdeals!

On 11/19/2014 4:30 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive owned a Hobi 16 since 1986..and its cost me virtually noting.

Gunner

My family always had boats, we still have a beach-front place on Catawba
Island on Lake Erie. Mostly power boats for water skiing and little
sailboats like a Super Porpoise that I learned to sail on. As I got
older I assumed more responsibility and costs. In retrospect, it wasn't
bad, but a hundred bucks in the '70s was a lot for a kid.