Chuck

Default Photoshop Elements 2.0 or Paint Shop Pro 8 ? ? ?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:15:49 -0600, "Barry N. Turner"
wrote:

This may be a bit off topic, but I use a digital camera to photograph my
work. I am looking at purchasing a photo editing program to enhance those
not-so-great shots. Does anyone have any advice on either of the above
programs? Thanks.

Barry,

I've been using Paintshop Pro for years and am very satisfied with
it. Although there are other programs that will do more, perhaps, for
(y)our purposes (balancing color, brightness, contrast and cropping,
mostly) PSP is an excellent product for the price. And you can try
the shareware version of it first, if you like, which is also nice.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget