Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default Taking out our trash(A Winner!)

On 11/20/14, 1:10 PM, W. eWatson wrote:

Comments?

Modified Golf cart
Trailer for car
Trailer for an ATV
Trailer for a bicycle/tricycle
Walk
Rollerblades/rollerskates

You can use a wagon such as this
http://www.northerntool.com/images/p...22_400x400.jpg

and
attach it to almost anything or simply load it with the cans, walk and
pull it.

That's funny!!!! I have one of those wagons. It's really been handy. I
think I'll see if they fit.

It looks to as though the two containers will fit in the wagon.

Like Ed, I wonder if steering a wagon downhill on pavement would be
convenient.

I don't know what kind of cans you have. Mine has 12" wheels and a
plastic rail across the back at belt height. It should work better than
a wagon, downhill on pavement.

If I wanted to move two on one trip, I'd lash the rails to a broomstick.
A loop around the end of the stick, several turns around the stick and
each rail, and tie the cord to the other end of the stick.

If your can wheels are inadequate and a wagon is a nuisance to steer,
what about a lightweight two-wheeled truck with light boards tied to it,
to hold two cans?