Reyd Dorakeen

Default Photoshop Elements 2.0 or Paint Shop Pro 8 ? ? ?

not first hand no, but try asking around on the places that people use such
things.
zbrushcentral.com, sort of OT for there, but they are very helpful if you
word it right.
overall, I've used elements, real photoshop can be good, but it has a lot of
stuff you don't really need. and elements is kind of confusing. I do like
most of Corel's products, adobe's can be good, but very confusing. Id
actually suggest looking at
A)Photosoap, I had a demo of that, and it seems geared to exactly what you
are trying to do
if you have linux, try tucows.com, many of the free programs are good,
with linux, unix, or mac os GIMP is very good, and the price is
excellent(free)
with windows, try photosoap, if you are looking to spend money, or even an
older version of paint shop, often can be found at second hand computer
places, or trading places.
"Barry N. Turner" wrote in message
. ..
This may be a bit off topic, but I use a digital camera to photograph my
work. I am looking at purchasing a photo editing program to enhance those
not-so-great shots. Does anyone have any advice on either of the above
programs? Thanks.

Barry