Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Taking our our trash

On 11/20/2014 4:52 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2014 15:07:41 -0600, Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

This is just Stormie venting his ignorant hatred of his country's
government. Folks like him hate the government, but love collecting
their government bennies - Social Security, Medicare, disability checks...

I disagree. He doesn't like having the government functions, trying to
control his life. I have none of the "bennies" you mention.

You just may be the ignorant one here. "Stormie", in all his postings
have never said he hated the government - only saying disapproval of
policies.

Maybe an idiot will trust their government?

There was a movie, and maybe a book about
"kids like these" and one woman's fight to
humanize the treatment of all the uh, well,
"kids like these".

I guess I'm "people like these" and I have
been described as such. Guess I should call
my case worker in the morning, and apologize?

Please may I have permission?

-
..
Christopher A. Young