Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Taking our our trash

On 2014-11-20, W. eWatson wrote:

I've thought of maybe using something like a golf cart, but it would
require some work to put a fixture on it that would hold the
containers. Aside from that, I'm out of space in my garage to put a
golf cart in it.

What horsepucky!! I have a electric golf cart, to which I often hook
this garden/utility trailer to:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/10-Cube-St...-Cart/10135857

The hitch I made used a 3/8" ring bolt and some lock and fender
washers and nuts. Cost about $5 and required I drill a single hole.
Besides, you don't need a garage. Golf carts are made to live
outdoors and be abused by fat old drunks who can barely see, let alone
drive. In short, the damn things are built like Mack trucks and are
made to last forever. Mine is over 25 yrs old and looks/works like
new. I may not even bother to put my Winter rain cover (w/ zippers
and windows) on, this yr. It's not like cold weather or precip is
gonna hurt it. BTW, I don't have a garage.

Besides, if you can afford to pave 250 yds of driveway, why do you
even care? Pay an illegal alien (oops ...undocumented!) to do it for
you.

nb