Posted to alt.home.repair
W. eWatson[_2_] W. eWatson[_2_] is offline

Default Taking out our trash

On 11/20/2014 6:06 AM, Meanie wrote:
On 11/20/2014 12:00 AM, W. eWatson wrote:
This may be a stretch.

We have two trash containers that must be put out on our street each
Thursday. They have two wheels. One is for recyclables, and the other
for waste materials. Until recently, I could use an old 1997 Plymouth
van to put them into the back of the fan, and drive them about 750' out
to the street for a pickup, along with 7 other neighbors. Unfortunately,
the van died. Now I have to roll the containers the 750' down our
driveway and to the collection site where the pickup--paved all the way.
I really don't like rolling to the pickup site.

I've contemplated buying an used pickup truck, but I really have much
for a pickup truck. I've thought of maybe using something like a golf
cart, but it would require some work to put a fixture on it that would
hold the containers. Aside from that, I'm out of space in my garage to
put a golf cart in it. Maybe a motorized wagon might work. Parachutes,
zip lines, ... ? :-)

Comments?

Modified Golf cart
Trailer for car
Trailer for an ATV
Trailer for a bicycle/tricycle
Walk
Rollerblades/rollerskates

You can use a wagon such as this
http://www.northerntool.com/images/p...22_400x400.jpg and
attach it to almost anything or simply load it with the cans, walk and
pull it.

That's funny!!!! I have one of those wagons. It's really been handy. I
think I'll see if they fit.