Posted to alt.home.repair
BenDarrenBach BenDarrenBach is offline

Default Taking our our trash

On Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:12:49 AM UTC-6, SBH wrote:

Maybe the government needs to mandate the companies
post a warning sticker "Do not push trash can while
sleeping or in bath tub with hair dryer energized".

.

I hope you're not serious. No offense to the daughter but her negligence
was due to her hurried agenda. Do we seriously need more government
interventions because a few people fail to view the obvious or common
sense then fall prey to the consequences?

....and then there is OSHA!

"Avoid pulling when possible. Pushing generally takes less effort than pulling because your body weight is used to assist the exertion. Also, pulling a load often causes carts to run into the shins or ankles."

https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/ele...s/pushing.html)