Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Taking our our trash

On 11/20/2014 8:17 AM, Norminn wrote:
What ever you do, do not PUSH trash cans....my daughter got a compound
fracture of her nose doing that. She was in a hurry to get it out of
the driveway so she could pull her car in, the wheels dug in and she
fell with the rim of the can cutting across the bridge of her nose. The
plastic surgeon dug out pieces of plastic and said she was the third
person he had operated on for the same sort of injury.

My condolences to your daughter.

That said,I'd never have thought of that, and you may
have helped a lot of people by writing it to the list.

Maybe the government needs to mandate the companies
post a warning sticker "Do not push trash can while
sleeping or in bath tub with hair dryer energized".

-
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus