Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sailboat crap / was: Bunch of sailboats this week...some killer deals!

"Terry Coombs" wrote in message
James Waldby wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:59:10 -0600, Terry Coombs wrote:
Ah , Gunner , I just said that to tweak those two that have been
bitchin' at you . Last thing I need is a boat .

I wasn't bitching at Gunner. I was pointing out that
sailboat-for-sale posts are off-topic in rec.crafts.metalworking.
For some reason Gunner reacted badly to the information. Oh well.

Actually James I find them a lot less irritating than those
political posts that are crossed to a gazillion groups .

--
Snag

Then they all went away. Was it something I said?