Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sailboat crap / was: Bunch of sailboats this week...some killer deals!

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:59:10 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:50:57 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Hey Gunner , your clock is a few minutes fast . About 10 or so ...
say , any chance you could find me a free sailboat to go with my
$25 tractor ? Near Heber Springs Ar , if possible , I don't have
anything big enough to haul one .

snipped a bunch
Gunner

Ah , Gunner , I just said that to tweak those two that have been
bitchin' at you . Last thing I need is a boat .

But it was On Topic!

(Grin)

Ever been sailing? For a thinking man.its a blast. Anyone can flip a
switch and turn the steering wheel...(look at the number of for ****
drivers)..but sailing is an Art!

ought to try it sometime.

Gunner

I get my rush on a motorcycle . And I spent enough time on the water back in
the 70's to last my lifetime and beyond .

--
Snag