Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sailboat crap / was: Bunch of sailboats this week...some killer deals!

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:50:57 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Hey Gunner , your clock is a few minutes fast . About 10 or so ...
say , any chance you could find me a free sailboat to go with my $25
tractor ? Near Heber Springs Ar , if possible , I don't have
anything big enough to haul one .

snipped a bunch
Gunner

Ah , Gunner , I just said that to tweak those two that have been bitchin'
at you . Last thing I need is a boat .
--
Snag
Def of a boat : A hole in the water that you throw money into.