Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OCS's and chisel plows

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:25:55 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 22:20:23 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Yeah, fun thread. I've always wanted a tractor but haven't owned
one, yet. (Front end loader and backhoe)

This whole adventure started about a month ago when my wife wanted
to know if I was still looking for a lawn mower ... well , it DOES
have a mower deck too ! I knew when I dragged it home that it was
going to need several hundred dollars in parts and repairs . I'm
into it just over 400 bucks , and AFAIK I don't need to buy any
more parts . It's all labor and material on hand now .

I probably would have done the same thing, had I stumbled across the
deal you did. You suck. Carry on!

Wrong , I slurp .

g Don't we all, whenever possible?

Oh you're one cunning linguist , you are !

--
Snag