Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT sailboat crap / was: Bunch of sailboats this week...some killer deals!

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 07:50:57 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Hey Gunner , your clock is a few minutes fast . About 10 or so ... say ,
any chance you could find me a free sailboat to go with my $25 tractor ?
Near Heber Springs Ar , if possible , I don't have anything big enough to
haul one .

Join this yahoo group..its free of course and keep watching your area

Might want to go through the older ads and then try to contact the
owners..boat might still be around.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke